- What if I forget my username or password?
- How do I change my email address or other account information?
- How do I change my username, customer name, or license number?
- How do I download my Certificate of Completion?
- What if some of the features on this site are not working?
Q: What if I forget my username or password?
A: To reset your password, click here and type in the email address associated with this account. You will receive an email with your username and a link to re-set your password. You may need to check your junk mail/spam folder. Or just send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 369-4209.
Q: How do I change my email address or other account information?
A: Log in and click on “Edit Account Info.
Q: How do I change my username, customer name or registration number?
A:These can only be changed by the administrator. Contact email@example.com or (401) 369-4209.
Q: How do I download my Certificate of Completion?
A: Once you have completed viewing a course, your Certificate of Completion will appear as a download link below the course title. You can save or print your certificates at any time, now or later. We also keep copies on file, which are available upon request.
- Make sure your operating system is up to date. Windows users: Click “Start” button on lower left of screen, choose “All Programs” and click “Windows Update.” Mac users: Click Apple on upper left of screen and select “Software Update.” Shut Down or Restart computer after installing updates.
- Make sure your browser is up to date with the latest version.